Share iPad content with another iPad user and annotate over areas of interest while chatting. With this app and a Wi-Fi connection you can ENGAGE in more successful collaborations with a friend, teacher, another student or meeting attendee. Show your iPad content on Apple TV while annotating from your iPad.
What We Offer
With the Engage 1-on-1 iPad app, you can:
- Open, zoom and pan all kinds of iPad content from within the app. Engage 1-on-1 automatically creates a snapshot of the content that you can now interact with in many other ways, boosting collaboration to new levels!
- Share iPad content during collaboration, meetings, classes or just for fun through:
— a live link with one other iPad user signed in to your meeting.
— live display of the Engage 1-on-1 screen on Apple TV.
— sending the Engage content via e-mail.
— sharing the Engage content on Facebook or Twitter.
- Annotate or highlight on content before, during and after sharing to call attention to details being discussed in your group.
- Use 7 colors and 3 line widths to find the best marking contrast to your content.
- Draw or write on blank backgrounds for brainstorming together. Chose from chalkboard, white board or note paper.
- Save annotated content to your Photo Stream.
- Chat with with another user while logged into the same meeting.
- Free app that works with or without a Pointmaker CPN-EDU server.
Download these informative PDFs!
Articles / Case Studies
Five Ways Teachers Can Use Engage 1-on-1 with Apple TV
Don’t forget to have fun, like our friend here is having!