This free iPad app requires that a teacher in the classroom has activated the Engage Teacher app on their iPad and set up a meeting. Then, the student can open the Engage Student app on their iPads, sign into the teacher’s meeting, and access the features below.
What We Offer
With the Engage Student iPad app, you can:
- Colorfully draw, write or highlight on any iPad content displayed by the teacher.
- Use a Call On Me button to privately tell the teacher that the student is ready to show his/her work to the class or needs help.
- Privately type a question to the teacher from the student’s iPad.
- Save student work on the iPad’s Photo Stream.
- Free app works exclusively with the Pointmaker CPN-EDU annotation system and server.
Download these informative PDFs!
Quick Reference Cards
Engage Student app
Enjoy these YouTube videos