Enhances Core Competancies
Students can demonstrate their knowledge and skills more easily in the classroom or distance learning session that includes the Engage Pointmaker integrated with other technology from the modern world. Some of the standards and objectives achieved can include enhancements in the following areas:
- Engagement skills between teacher and student
- Engagement skills with other students
- Demonstrating mastery of learning and various skill sets from the iPad
- Annotating work in English Language Arts (ELA) as students write and correct work from their iPads
- Demonstrating differentiated instruction (multiple ways of learning) by sharing their work to the entire classroom, annotating that work on their iPads, and collaborating on work presented by other students
- Demonstrating project-based learning to the teacher, small groups and the entire classroom.
- Demonstrating problem-based learning to the teacher, small groups and the entire classroom.
- Participating in distance learning sessions, a modern mode of communication in the business world.
- Participating in “blended learning,” which includes online work and live instruction